Book - House wiring. Item # 4DS-AHW7. Price $19.99
4D's T&D Inc
House wiring by all account is a serious business
If you're not an electrician, you need a clear, well-ordered guidance in this book, the same one you may have seen in your father's toolbox. Now fully updated to cover home networking and other 21st century developments, this all-new edition gives you the guidelines, rules, and step-by-step instructions you need to do the job safely and with confidence.
* Understand how to use the National Electrical Code (NEC) and meet its requirements
* Install a safe electrical service entrance and branch circuits
* Use the appropriate cables, wires, conduits, and boxes for your home's needs
* Find specialized information about electric heating, mobile home wiring, and other unique applications
* Learn to install wiring for cable TV, telephones, broadband Internet, home networks, and security systems
* Be able to make accurate load calculations. Some codes may have changed since its last publication but it's a great book for the tradesmen and for those who want to know more about electrical wiring and repairs.
Item # 4DS-AHW7. Price $19.99